2.22.2011

I keep coming back like a boomerang.

Four days since my last post, whoops. I guess this just goes to show that I like avoid the computer at all costs on the weekend, let alone outside of office hours. ;)

Saturday, on a whim, I got to see one of my (former) favorite bands live - the Plain White T's - thanks to my BFFL, who won tickets in a radio station contest.
The reason I say former is because they honestly will always have a place close to my music loving heart even though I dug their music moreso back in 2002. Oh, junior year in high school. It was an acoustic set and only four songs, but it was fabulous.

And I got their new(ish) album as soon as I could so I could fall in love all over again.

J is going to the Flyers' game tonight.. which means I get to have the TV apartment to myself. And I can't wait. What up, Biggest Loser and DVR catch-up!

I'm still debating whether or not to go to the gym tonight, or take a rest day (mostly take full advantage of the TV apartment). My runs have been a little bit more difficult to get through lately. It might be attributed to all of the junk I ate this weekend since I haven't had a good run since last Thursday, so I'm anxious to see how the rest of the week pans out. Maybe I'll just opt for a run outside around the complex - running outside is so much more enjoyable than a treadmill. I can't go more than ten seconds without glaring at my distance. It makes it almost unbearable to keep going.

I also overcame my fear of the rowing machine. I'm happy about this, but my arms and back are not right now. Same goes for the blisters on my hands. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment